select your genre

-Prepare a position:
Since most of the most recent movies I have been watching are horror movies, I feel as though I would be interested in filming a horror short. Horror movies tend to be my favorite genre of films at moment.

-What do you think? Which genre are you interested in filming a short?:

I think I would film a horror short, since it's one of the most interesting genres to me.

- Identify the genre you most prefer. Ask yourself ...Why? Why are you drawn to the genre? How do they make you feel? What does that say about you? Which directors would you like to emulate?:

I am drawn to the horror genre because horror films to me are the most interesting. They leave a thriller or uneasy feeling. In the thriller feeling, it leaves you wanting to watch more. Or for jump-scares, they leave a person confused and possibly scared. It possibly says that since I like horror films because they are entertaining and they don't bore you. A possible director I would like to emulate is Andrés Muschietti, who is known for the "It" movies or Jordan Peele, who is known for the movie "Us".

-Relevant image or clip:
Scene from Us, it creates suspense and tension as well as thriller for when she is about to stab Red, but Tyler ends up saving her.
  

Comments

Popular Posts