meet and subvert film



In my group, I was cinematographer. To start the process of making the film, we all met together and decided what our storyline was going to be. Once we decided, I then began making the storyboard to what our scenes were going to look like as well as the angles and the elements of and principles of design. Once we had all our roles put together, we then began filming. We shot the clips that did not need the crane, drone or slider first. Once we had those out of the way, when they focused on the drone, slider, crane and aperture scene. Techniques when filming was that we shot scenes more than once so we had a variety of choices in which scene we thought looked the best. If we were to film this again, I would have focused on the tracking scenes more, and maybe fixed the lighting so it isn't as dark as it is. I think a success in the film was the crane shot, and also the POV shot and the scenes involving the strangulation.



 

Comments

Popular Posts